We are committed to preserving and respecting your privacy. Please read this Policy to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.
The Platform is owned and operated by Twigd Limited (“us”, “we” or “our”). We are a limited company incorporated in the United Kingdom with registered number 10446096 and a registered office at 9 Portland Square, Bristol BS2 8ST. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are the data controller.
By using the Platform or by otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this Policy. You warrant that any data provided by you on the Platform is accurate.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect information about you:
• that you provide to us when you use our Platform, including, but not limited to, information you provide when you fill in forms on our site, register to use our site or participate in any social media functions on our site; and
• if you contact us by phone, email or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
The type of information we collect from you may include:
• when you complete the account registration form on the Platform: your full name, email address, mobile phone number, address and payment details;
• technical information about your visits to the Platform including, but not limited to, your IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your device to the internet and our Platform, traffic data, location data, log data, your browser settings, the date and time of your visits, and details regarding which pages, products or resources on our Platform you access. When you visit the Platform our servers automatically record this type of information;
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
• other information relevant to surveys which you complete, adverts that you watch and promotions which you access through our Platform.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Platform, when you choose to do so;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information, suggestions and recommendations about products and services which may be of interest to you;
• to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
• to contact you for your views on our Platform;
• to analyse the information we collect from you in order that we can examine trends and patterns in the information and improve our Platform;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to facilitate payment for our service;
• to facilitate payment to you;
• for our internal record keeping;
• to appropriately deal with any complaints or issues with the Platform or any content posted on it; and
• for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business.
We may contact you by post, text message, phone or email to ask for your views about our products
and services, or to tell you about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide to us will be treated as confidential. However, we may disclose your information to other third parties for the purposes set out in the Policy or for purposes approved by you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• business partners to analyse trends and patterns and to assess the effectiveness of promotions available through the Platform;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others, in particular we may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
• to protect our rights and property, or our safety and our users’ safety;
• for the purposes of preventing or reporting any illegal or immoral activity; and/or
• for the purposes of appropriately dealing with any complaints or issues with the Platform or any content which has been posted on it.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties other than in accordance with this Policy, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Your data may also be stored by third parties on our behalf. We, and our third party contractors, employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission is at your own risk. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
To support our efforts to keep your data secure, where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and we ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address and other contact details.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your information held by us in our records in return for which we may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that we have no control over these websites and that they have their own privacy policies. As a result, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Platform and, where appropriate, notify you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes which have been made.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.